Chameleon is an award winning Dublin restaurant specialising in set menus and Asian tapas. Established in 1994, Chameleon has become renowned for its warm and intimate atmosphere, excellent service, and outstanding contemporary Indonesian cuisine. Chameleon restaurant has won many prestigious awards including best restaurant in Temple Bar, and featured in the Bridgestone Guide’s – “Best Restaurants in Ireland” and has been listed in McKennas’ Guides “100 Best Restaurants” in Ireland for the last five years.
Carol and Kevin are a husband and wife team who are inspired by travel and motivated by great tasting food. Like their namesake – the chameleon is an expert at adapting to its environment – and attribute their ongoing success to their continual focus on how Irish people want to dine today. Recent additions include a range of craft beers and wines as well as catering for the dietary choices of vegetarians, vegans and those looking for gluten-free options.
Chameleon is ideal for a romantic meal, but can adapt to cater for group bookings of up to 40 in our private dining rooms. Located at the heart of Dublin and surrounded by world class theatre and venues our early bird and pre-theatre menus are the perfect start to your night
Want to know more? Then read our review (Changing Colours and Fantastic Food – Chameleon Restaurant Review) or read Carol and Kevin Story (The Secrets to Success)
TheTaste and Chameleon are giving one lucky reader the chance to Win a Dinner for Two People.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Competition Closed – Winner Michael Breen
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight August 4th 2019
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm August 5th 2019
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for a Dinner for two in Chameleon Restaurant in Temple Bar
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid