Do you want to escape the house this bank holiday weekend? On Sunday 28th October, why not travel to Grand Canal Dock, where you can eat on the water’s edge at Charlotte Quay Restaurant?
This stylish restaurant and bar is making the most of its enviable location with the latest in their supper series, this time with a seasonal Halloween theme.
Guests can relax over cocktails on the terrace, followed by a 9-course Autumnal tasting menu – Halloween is meant for testing your stomach’s limits, isn’t it? Entertainment on the night will be looked after by Billy Scurry, so you can enjoy some live music while indulging in a special Halloween feast.
Guests can snap up these tickets for just €40, so be sure to pre book your seats to avoid disappointment. The event will kick off with cocktails at 4pm, followed by the seasonal feast at 6pm, which will include the best of Irish game meat. Lucky attendees will be treated to the following nine courses:
– Quail & celeriac cannelloni
– Duck liver parfait, crispy skin, pickled shallots
– Sika loin tartare, griottines, dark chocolate, radish
– Pigeon tostada, beetroot
– Cured Mallard breast, roast quince, hazelnuts
– Feather game pithivier, truffle jus
– Whole Gurnard, globe artichoke, salsa verde
– Braised Fallow shank, buttered hispi cabbage, game chips
– Pumpkin & white chocolate tart, brown butter ice cream