Chia Berry Pudding Recipe by Sapana Behl
A very delicious, and super easy no-cook vegan chia and berries pudding.
1/4 cup chia seeds 8-10 strawberries 1/2 cup blueberries 2 cups almond milk 2 tablespoons honey To top
whiskey currants optional
- In a mixing bowl add the chia seeds, 1 tbsp honey, and almond milk. Mix well and let it rest in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Keep stirring in between to remove chia lumps formation.
- Meanwhile, muddle strawberries and blueberries in a separate bowl with fork or back of a spoon.
- Add the remaining honey in the berries and set aside.
- Now divide the chia pudding in three portions, add strawberries compote in one, blueberry in another, and keep the third portion as it is.
- Take some yogurt jars or small glass jars and arrange layers as per your choice.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
- Top with currants, chopped berries, or your favorite toppings.
1. Adjust the sweetener as per your taste.
2. Instead of honey, you could use agave nectar or maple syrup as well. 3. You could replace berries with your favorite or seasonal fruits.
4. For toppings add chopped fruits, nuts, seeds, and raisins, etc.