Hot Coffee Recipe from Häagen-Dazs
This simple yet delicious Hot Coffee recipe has been crafted especially for Häagen-Dazs by Natasha Shariff and Shaun Ong of Bettr Barista, a professional award winning coffee academy and social enterprise based in Singapore.
For more information, visit them at www.bettrbarista.com.
– 1 shot of espresso
– 100ml milk
– 50g Häagen-Dazs Coffee ice cream
– Chocolate powder
– Fresh roasted coffee beans
– Milk jugs
– Fine grater
1. Place ice cream in the bottom of a milk jug
2. Pour milk over the ice cream and steam the mixture to the right temperature
3. Pour a shot of espresso into a small container and the steamed milk into a glass cup
4. Pour the espresso shot over the steamed milk
5. Sprinkle with finely grated and whole coffee beans
Häagen-Dazs has been making ice cream like no other since 1961. Our founder, Reuben Mattus’ vision was to create the world’s best-tasting ice cream and his devotion to the highest standards changed the way people thought about ice cream. The Häagen-Dazs philosophy remains the same to this day. We believe that everyone deserves to experience pleasure that is fulfilling and real and this guides everything we do.
For more information on Häagen-Dazs visit www.haagen-dazs.ie.