Forget Espresso Martinis: This Iced Irish Coffee is the Drink to Try Now
We all love a comforting Irish Coffee but on a hot summer evening it might not be our first choice. However, with this aestival makeover you’ll get to enjoy a version that not only is ridiculously easy to make, is absolutely delicious and refreshing. Behold, the iced Irish coffee.
– 2 Shots of espresso (or 1/2 cup of strong filtered coffee)
– 1 Tbsp brown sugar
– 1 Shot of Irish whiskey
– 1/2 Shot of Fresh cream
1. Fill a glass with ice
2. Mix the coffee with the brown sugar until it dissolves
3. Add the Irish whiskey to the sweetened coffee
4. Pour the mixture into the glass filled with ice, add more ice if needed
5. Top with the fresh cream.
Tip: Slightly whip the cream for an iced Irish coffee with a richer texture
Looking for more DIY summer cocktails? Try this Aperol Spritz Float.[TT-FOURBLOCK ID=”64922, 71687, 78481, 79402″]