Magical Mauritius and Tempting Thailand – We’ve Found Some Incredible Travel Deals
Do you need some sunshine in your life? Has the current gloomy weather made you dream of exotic lands? Well, look no further, as we have found this week’s best travel deals that will have you soaking up the sunshine in no time!
Tropical Sky is offering savings of up to €200pp on seven night stays at the four-star Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Merlin Beach when booked 60+ days in advance. The offer means that this holiday now costs from €849 per person.
* Lush resort situated right on the Tri-Trang beach overlooking the Andaman Sea on the southwest coast of Phuket Island.
* Three swimming pools, children’s play areas and loads of fun and games on the beach provide the perfect platform for families to experience the best of Phuket with a supervised kids’ club always proving popular around massage time at the spa.
* Aside from the family friendly fun there are plenty of peaceful pockets for romantic interludes and from days spent exploring the island to evenings watching the sunset.
Based on two sharing on a bed & breakfast basis and includes return flights from Dublin and transfers. For more information, please call 01-664 9999
Tropical Sky is offering savings of up to €900pp on five night stays at the five-star Anantara The Palm for travel completed before 30th September 2019 if booked before 30th April. The saving means this holiday now costs from €889pp.
* FREE upgrade to half board.
* The Middle East meets Thailand in this outstanding resort situated on a white sand beach on the Palm’s eastern frond.
* Wide range of restaurants, including Dining by Design private dining option, as well as family-friendly eateries.
* Fantastic on-site spa, with outdoor spa terrace and fully equipped gym.
Based on two adults sharing on a half-board basis and includes return flights from Dublin and transfers.
Tropical Sky (tropicalsky.ie / 01 664 9999) is offering savings of up to €850pp on seven nights at the five-star Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort when travelling between 15th September and 7th October, if booked before 30th April. The offer means that this holiday now costs from €1,619 per person.
* Spectacular resort set amongst the luscious Mauritian landscape, on 2,500 hectares of the Domaine de Bel Ombre, with its crystalline lagoons framed by tropical flora.
* Astounding list of amenities, from a great kids club and a total of three swimming pools, to an extensive selection of sports.
* Highlights also include the Seven Colours Spa, where you can enjoy the vitality pool, sauna or choose from the range of treatments, and the 18-hole Heritage Golf Club.
Based on two sharing on an all-inclusive basis and includes return flights from Dublin and transfers.
Tropical Sky (tropicalsky.ie / 01 664 9999) is offering savings of up to €650pp on five nights at the five-star Anantara Al Jabal Akhdar Resort for travel completed between now and 10th October, if booked before 30th April. The offer means that this holiday now costs from €2,399 per person.
* Elegant mountain-top resort modelled on Oman’s ancient forts, with breath-taking infinity pool.
* Luxurious amenities, including hammam offering Arabian cleansing rituals, and classes ranging from hot yoga to cookery.
* Lively Friday courtyard market and canyon platform, an iconic setting for private dining.
Based on two sharing on a bed & breakfast basis and includes return flights from Dublin and transfers.