Keogh’s Potato & Gubbeen Chorizo Pizza Recipe By Keogh’s Farm
We’ve been farming the fertile lands of North County Dublin for over 200 years. Fast forward to today and our family has grown to include more than just flesh and blood; we’ve got an amazing team at the farm and some very special collaborators who supply us with the unique Irish flavours, all of whom we consider as family none-the-less. We love working with committed and inspiring people to create something our grandparents would be proud of. From our proud family heritage, hard work and passion for quality, we at Keogh’s farm are committed to producing Ireland’s finest potatoes, crisps and snacks that are truly…Grown with Love in Ireland.
We hope you enjoy this recipe!
- Ready to roll pizza dough
- 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 bag of Keogh’s easy cooks
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- Gubbeen chorizo
- Handful of rocket
- Roll out the ready made dough on a 12in, greased pizza pan.
- Pat into a circle, and spread the tomato sauce over the base.
- Topping: Mix all the ingredients and spread over crust.
- Bake at 400* for 20 minutes or until light brown.
Perfect served with a side of our Chorizo and Cherry Tomato Crisps.
For more delicious recipes from Keoghs Farm simply Click Here.