Miso Prawns and Mixed Veggie Noodles by Soulful & Healthy
Shilpa is one of Ireland’s top food bloggers and is know for her excellent food styling & photography. The mission is to share her Clean Eating journey and regularly features Healthy Recipes on TheTaste. We hope you enjoy this month’s Miso Prawns and Mixed Veggie Noodles dish.
- 5 to 6 king prawns peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp organic Japanese sweet miso paste
- 5 to 6 button mushrooms chopped
- Half red pepper chopped
- 2 or 3 tender stem broccoli chopped
- 2 scallions chopped (few for garnish)
- 1/2 chilli chopped
- 1/2 tsp of soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- One nest egg noodles dried
- Prepare noodles as per package instructions and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or a nonstick pan, once heated add all the veggies and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the king prawns and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Add the soya sauce, rice wine vinegar and mix well, add organic Japanese sweet miso paste and 1/2 cup water, Stir well.
- Now add the prepared noodles and mix well and fry for another minute, until everything is well combined.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and chopped scallions and serve immediately. Enjoy.