No Bake Chocolate Fudge Donut Recipe from Peachy Palate
This genius No Bake Chocolate Fudge Donut Recipe is made complete with chocolate icing. So simple to make and no deep fryer necessary, you can pop in the fridge to set for an hour… or eat straight away while still gorgeously gooey!
To serve, I sprinkled cacao nibs, desiccated coconut, rose petals and hemp seeds over the top.
Makes 6 donuts
– 150g ground almonds
– 100g pitted Medjool dates, soaked and drained (for a couple of hours)
– 60g raw cacao powder
– 28g coconut oil, melted
– 60g coconut flour
For the icing
– 60g Meridan smooth cashew butter *60g @meridianfoods maple syrup
– 40g raw cacao powder
– 2 tsp boiling water
– pinch of pink Himalayan rock salt
– donut pan
For the donuts
1. Blend together all ingredients for the donuts in your food processor.
2. Spray donut pan with spray oil.
3. Divide mixture to make six donuts.
4. Allow to set in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
5. Carefully remove using a toothpick to loosen from the sides. If they loose a little shape you can reform the edges!
For the icing
1. Mix together icing ingredients.
2. Spoon onto set donuts and spread with the back of a teaspoon.
3. Place in the fridge to set for an hour… or eat straight away while gooey!
– Will keep in the fridge for up to one week or freezer for up to one month.
I’m Shel but some people call me “Peachy”…I’m the food loving, fitness fanatic, blogger behind Peachy Palate, a website which is now my hub for all the paleo, keto and grain free recipes I create, hoping to inspire people to think outside the box, eating whole foods that truly nourish. Fueled by a desire to improve my own health I love to create sweet and savoury recipes, sharing them with the world ensuring no one need feel deprived regardless of their dietary restrictions or preferences. Living in Wicklow, Ireland, when not dreaming up recipes I’m lifting with the men folk in my local gym, tapped into social media or out on the road delivering, merchandising and being a super duper brand ambassador for a local health food company.
My relationship with food wasn’t always so bright, in fact it wasn’t at all harmonious for quite sometime. Having overcome a decade of eating disorders I’m in the best place I’ve ever been. I’m happy, healthy, confident and I now enjoy every nourishing mouthful, giving my body what it needs. One of my favourite quotes from a sensational foodie … “Nothing is too much trouble if it turns out the way it should.” Julia Child. Life, love and food! www.peachypalate.com
[TT-FOURBLOCK ID=”124956, 117684, 144853, 103137″]