Eccles Hotel, this Grand Dame of properties is nestled along the impressive coastline of West Cork’s Wild Atlantic Way. Steeped in 250 years of history and now restored to its former glory, this hotel has much to offer guests and lots to see and do in the local area. Previous guests to have enjoyed the renowned Eccles hospitality include Maureen O’Hara, WB Yeats and William Thackeray. They were all greeted with a warm West Cork welcome, enjoyed delightful seasonal menus and great service in a wonderful location that now awaits you…
The Harbour Bar and Restaurant at ECCLES Hotel in Glengarriff boast stunning panoramic views across Bantry Bay. On finer days guests can also avail of outdoor dining on our terrace with views over to Garinish Island during long warm summer evenings.
Locally sourced menus prepared by the Head Chef and his team cater for all tastes with our seafood caught fresh daily from the Atlantic waters of Bantry Bay.
You too can soon enjoy the view over the beautiful West Cork coastline with this exclusive offer for a 2 Night Bed & Breakfast for two people including a West Cork artisan charcuterie & cheese platter with a bottle of wine for €139.
– 2 night stay in the hotel for two
– West Cork artisan charcuterie & cheese platter
– Bottle of wine
– Full Irish breakfast each morning
Eccles Hotel Glengarriff,
– This offer is valid Sunday to Thursday, until October 31st 2017 and bookings are subject to availability excluding events dates and Bank Holidays
– Booking must be made directly with the hotel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting TheTaste Voucher number
– Voucher includes: 2 night stay for 2 including a full Irish breakfast, and platter with bottle of house wine
– Vouchers are valid for rooms which accommodate 2 adults
– 24 hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only
– Check-in time: 3pm and Check-out time: 11am, Must be over 18 to enjoy this offer, Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– A €20 supplement per room applies for stays including a Friday night and €30 supplement per room applies for stays including a Saturday night, paid direct to the hotel
– Accommodation in a double or twin bedroom, upgraded to a Bay View, subject to availability on check-in
– Upgrades available: Upgrade to Suite or Junior Suite overlooking the Bay is €20 per night (subject to availability, payable directly to the hotel), same terms apply if booking Friday or Saturday
– Children 0–12 years stay free of charge when sharing with 2 adults, maximum 1 child per room (cots & rollaway beds available contact the hotel directly)
– No pets allowed
– 48 Hour Cancellation policy applies
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
– Not valid towards reservations as part of wedding party