Ballyseede Castle in the Southwest region of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way, offers luxury accommodation in a meticulously restored 16th-century castle, blending its historic past with a dash of contemporary elegance.
The magical setting, the magnificent grounds and the stringent attention to detail have made Ballyseede Castle a firm favourite with leisure travellers, families, and wedding couples. You’re assured of the warmest of welcomes when you arrive at Ballyseede Castle.
Set on 30 acres of ancient woodland with views of the Slieve Mish Mountains, the castle has 45 luxurious spacious bedrooms with deep carpets, all bedrooms are en-suite with complimentary robes and slippers for maximum comfort.
Facilities at the castle include the award-winning O’Connell Restaurant, which serves contemporary cuisine with local ingredients. Post-dinner, guests can retire to the formal lounges or to Pappy’s Bar, with its wonderful atmosphere.
The castle boasts a collection of accolades and has been awarded Luxury Historical Castle of the Year 2018 by the Luxury Travel Guide.
The elegant & spacious rooms offer plenty of space for a leisurely overnight stay, WIFI, complimentary filtered water, in-room tea & coffee making facilities.
Ballyseede Castle enjoys a breath-taking setting in South West of Ireland along the route of the famous Wild Atlantic Way and the Ring of Kerry. Escape and wake up to picturesque Ballyseede Castle, 3 hours from Dublin Airport. For more information, visit their website.
For more information please visit – www.ballyseedecastle.com/
Read Our Review
The One and Only Castle Hotel in the Kingdom – Ballyseede Castle Hotel Review
Kerry is one of those counties that you can visit an endless number of times and still find new, beautiful places to explore. Having not been to Tralee since childhood, which then included long summer days spent enjoying homemade picnics on Banna Beach it was time to rediscover this beauty spot and in particular Ballyseede Castle Hotel.
Your Winter Escape Package Includes
Stay 2 nights in a Superior Castle Double Room in October, November and December 2020
5 Course Dinner for 2 people on one evening of your choice
Your stay will include Full Irish Breakfast each morning
Late check until 1pm on the day of your departure
Enjoy a bottle of house wine and Romantic Castles of Ireland Handmade 100g Chocolate Bar during your stay with our compliments
Video Tour of Ballyseede Castle
Terms and Conditions:
– Valid until October, November or December 2020
– Advance booking required by email to email@example.com, you MUST mention your TheTaste.ie voucher and order code at the time of booking.
– Your booking is subject to availability
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift.
– Must be 18 or over to purchase or use this offer.
– Offer includes Dinner on One Night, Bottle of House Wine and Handmade Romantic Castle of Ireland 100g Chocolate Bar
– Vouchers are valid for Superior Castle Double Rooms, which accommodate 2 adults.
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased and used consecutively
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– 48-hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only
– Check in from 3pm
– Late check out until 1 pm on the day of departure