Beef & Lobster is Oliver Dunne’s newest venture, perfectly located on Parliament Street. As the name suggests, you can expect to feast on the king of crustaceans and beef cooked to perfection.
As a sister property of Cleaver East, famous for one of the best brunch experiences in Dublin, Beef & Lobster has come into its own as a go-to brunch spot, with crave-worthy dishes like Lobster Roll Burger Mash Up and Fried Buttermilk Chicken on Waffles. To top it all off, Bottomless Cocktails are served on Saturday and Sunday for just €16pp!
Exclusively on TheTaste, you can treat yourself to a two course brunch for two for just €28.
Beef & Lobster
40 Parliament St,
T: 01 531 3810
– Tomato and Chorizo Bruschetta, Spiced Feta Cheese, Tomato and Fennel Bread
– Crispy Beef Caesar Salad, Garlic Croutons and Parmesan
– Pulled BBQ Beef Sliders, Asian Slaw, Soy and Miso Dressing
– Crispy Mac ‘n’ Cheese Ball with Spicy Arrabiata Sauce, Pesto Mayo, Rocket and Parmesan
– 7oz/200g Bacon Cheese Burger, Onion Relish, Tomato, Lettuce
– Fried Buttermilk Chicken, Belgian Waffles, Secret Slaw
– Voucher is valid from now until 10th September 2017
– Voucher valid Thursday to Sunday from 12pm-3pm.
his offer entitles you to a 2 course brunch for 2 at Beef & Lobster.
– The Taste.ie voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking and be presented on arrival in paper form only.
– Voucher must be printed and any overspend paid directly to the restaurant on the night
– Booking subject to availability.
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased for yourself or as a gift.
– This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion.
– You must be over 18 years of age to purchase this offer.
– Cancellations must be received in writing a minimum of 24 hours in advance or voucher is void