Broyage Bar & Bistro is the latest addition to Kilmainham’s culinary scene. With its warm art deco styling and nostalgic wall art, paying homage to the area’s history as the former site of the Rowntree Mackintosh chocolate factory, Broyage Bar & Bistro provides the perfect setting for a laid back Weekend Brunch.
Weekend Brunch at Broyage caters for a wide range of tastes with the menu divided into three distinctive but equally enticing categories; hearty, healthy and sweet. Choose from classics such as The Full Irish, Sweet Crêpes and a healthy Fruit & Yoghurt Granola or more adventurous options such as a Spanish Style Mixed Bean & Sausage Cassoulet, Avocado Bruschetta and Mexican Pancakes. Combined with an extensive cocktail offering, Brunch at Broyage is a real treat.
Broyage Bar & Bistro has teamed up with TheTaste to offer you a fabulous brunch experience for 2: choose a dish from their Brunch Menu with a Peach Bellini Cocktail each for only €25.
To see the full Brunch menu click here.
South Circular Road,
T: +353-1-420 1800
– To book please call (01) 420 1812 or e-mail email@example.com and mention you have a Taste Voucher
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– Voucher is valid from now until September 30th 2017
– Menu subject to change and availability
– Brunch is available on weekends and Bank Holiday Mondays from 11:00am – 4:00 pm
– Offer is subject to availability
– Max 2 vouchers per table, voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Advance booking essential and subject to availability
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher is non-transferable and valid for one sitting only for 2 people
– Overspend payable directly to the restaurant
– 24-hour cancellation policy. If you can’t attend, you must cancel or reschedule your booking at least 24 hours before the agreed time to avoid forfeiting your voucher