Butlers Townhouse is a 20 bedroomed boutique townhouse that offers luxury and style, in an intimate and beautifully elegant setting. Located in the heart of Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 directly opposite the Aviva Stadium – situated on the corner of Lansdowne Road and Shelbourne Road, a 5-minute walk from the DART Station, a 15-minute walk from RDS, a 25-minute walk from the 3 Arena and a 15 minutes walk from the Grand Canal Theatre. You have every amenity you need on your doorstep, and every luxury you can imagine on the other side of that door at Butlers.
– Stay for 2 in a Double or Twin Room
– Bottle of Wine on arrival
– An Early Check-in at 12 noon
– Lazy Late Checkout at 12 noon
Each Double or Twin room has:
– Free Superfast Fibre powered Wi-Fi
– Free Car Parking (limited availability, first come first served)
– Flatscreen TV
– Ensuite Shower
– Free Toiletries
– Tea/Coffee Facilities
– Ironing Board Available
– Air Conditioning
In 1995, the then owners set about the task of restoring a derelict building in the heart of Ballsbridge Dublin 4 to its former glory as an exclusive property. After almost two years of extensive renovations, the result was Butlers Town House, one of Dublin’s finest small luxury townhouses. The previous owners played a crucial part in the re-design and reconstruction of the building.
Affirming the atmosphere of a private home, the 20 uniquely designed bedrooms offer the guest a unique taste of Victorian life. The lavish Drawing Room, with its coved ceiling, delicate decor and oversized chairs create a ‘Private Club’ atmosphere, whilst the Conservatory Restaurant offers a gourmet breakfast daily. Every last detail was considered, designed and decorated to the highest standard; to conjure up a stunning, unforgettable, beautifully elegant property.
The current owners and management have taken special care to keeping with the old, and so honouring the history, whilst maintaining the renowned style and elegance. We aim to continually provide our guests with the best boutique townhouse experience. Our philosophy, steeped in tradition and distinction, is to serve as one would like to be served. This philosophy extends to every detail, not least the selection of a devoted staff, who endeavour to please the most discerning of guests, and all with a genuine Butlers smile.
– Valid from now until 31st December 2020
– Booking online by email to email@example.com
– Please note breakfast is only available from August 1st 2020 onwards
– You must mention that you have a taste voucher at the time of booking
– Please print your voucher and present at check in to reception
– Strictly subject to availability
– Entire value must be used in one visit
– Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
– Booking required and subject to availability
– You have the right cancel this purchase within 14 days