Drury Buildings is a mish mash of Berlin exterior, New York interior, and is located in the heart of Dublin’s Creative Quarter. They feature fine wines, classic cocktails, craft beers and some really cracking Italian food.
This six story and forgotten trade building in Dublin city centre, has been refurbished to create both a unique and intriguing restaurant and cocktail bar. By mixing a load of reclaimed bars, floors, doors, church benches, glass, timber and steel from New York, shaken with 2 years of hard graft, Drury Buildings was born. Experience the extraordinary culinary skills of Warren Massey in their upstairs restaurant.
To celebrate the launch of their new Pre-Theatre Menu, Drury Buildings is offering TheTaste readers a 3 Course Dinner for Two People plus Two Glendalough Gin and Tonics for €60.
Drury Buldings new Pre-Theatre Menu is available Monday to Wednesday all evening, and Thursday to Saturday from 5 – 6.45pm.
– Fresh Heirloom tomato and Macroom buffalo mozzarella salad, basil pesto and pine nuts
– Fresh pea and mint soup, sour cream
– Grilled peach salad, ‘Don Romeo’ Parma ham, Macroom ricotta, roast hazelnuts
– Rope mussels and cockles, N’Duja, Pinot Grigio, herb gremolata
– Chargrilled Ardarl farm pork chop, Mount Drummond garlic, Hasselback potatoes
– Grilled stone bass, crushed Ballymakenny new season potatoes, olives and warm Datterino tomato dressing
– Whole baked aubergine, spiced salt, tomato and oregano, black olive tapenade
– Castletownbere crab linguine, peperoncino, spring onion and lemon
– Gilligan’s 10oz Chargrilled Rib Eye Steak, horseradish and chive Butter, hand cut chips (€8 supplement)
– Dark chocolate and hazelnut tart, mint chocolate ice cream
– Fresh strawberry shortbread, Wexford strawberry ice cream
– Summer berry tartlet, crème patisserie, raspberry and elderflower sorbet
– Selection of Irish and Italian cheeses, quince paste, music bread and grapes (€4 supplement)
52-55 Drury Street
– Voucher is valid from now to 31st August 2017
– Offer is available Monday to Wednesday all evening, and Thursday to Saturday from 5:00 pm – 6:45 pm
– To book please call (01) 960 2095 or email email@example.com and mention you have a TheTaste Voucher
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– Offer is for a 3 Course Dinner for Two People plus Two Glendalough Gin and Tonics
– Offers Subject to availability
– Max 2 vouchers per table, voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Menu subject to change and availability
– Steak option is subject to a €8 supplement
– Advance booking essential and subject to availability
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher is non transferable and valid for one sitting only for 2 people
– Overspend payable direct to restaurant
– 24-hour cancellation policy. If you can’t attend, cancel or reschedule your booking at least 24 hours before the agreed time to avoid loosing your voucher.