The Westin Dublin sits on the doorstep of Trinity College Dublin, in an enviable city centre location and on the soon-to-be-open new cross city Luas line. This luxurious 5-star hotel offers a flawless level of service that ensures a relaxing and memorable experience for guests in the stunning 19th century historic buildings. The hotel’s prime location, just a short stroll from Grafton Street, allows guests to explore Dublin or shop and browse at their convenience. Combining modern amenities with an exceptional high level of international service, The Westin Dublin is one of the best hotels in Dublin.
Dine in the new urban restaurant Morelands Grill, with its Josper Grill inspired dishes and enjoy a tantalizing cocktail at The Mint Bar, concealed in the bank vaults of a former bank.
The Westin Dublin has teamed up with TheTaste to offer you a wonderful 2-night luxury escape: spend two nights in a 5-star room in this beautiful hotel, enjoy dinner for 2 in Morelands Grill, a new addition to Dublin’s vibrant restaurant scene and relax over cocktails for 2 in The Mint Bar for €636 for two people.
– Overnight accommodation with complimentary upgrade to a Club Room, subject to availability on check in
– Dinner for 2 in Morelands Grill
– Breakfast for two
– A cocktail each at the award-wining Mint Bar
Classic Rooms have a contemporary, chic and sophisticated feel; they overlook the Atrium Lounge and benefit from its unique overarching skylight. In muted and relaxing tones, an exceptional night’s sleep is in store. Sink into the Heavenly® Bed and experience a night of restorative sleep that is so divine you’ll never want to get out of bed!
Guests will enjoy a complimentary upgrade to the hotel’s recently introduced Club Rooms, which featured enhanced amenities including Nespresso machines in each. This upgrade is valued at €20 per night and will be based on availability on check in.
Morelands Grill is a chic and contemporary urban restaurant open daily for both lunch and dinner. A key element in Morelands Grill is how the food is cooked and the Josper Grill really does make a difference!
Burning top quality charcoal, searing temperatures of up to 500 degrees and the capacity to enclose the heat ensure mouth-watering meats, full of flavour. The difference must be tasted to be appreciated.
Originally a bank vault, The Mint Bar is shaking up the cocktail culture of Dublin by offering a collection of innovative flavours and techniques such as bottle-aged personalised cocktails and atomised Gin & Tonics.
Enjoy a sophisticated cocktail in these glamorous surroundings.
The Westin Dublin
– Voucher valid from 29th October 2017 until 20th January 2018.
– You must be over 18 to enjoy this offer.
– Price based on two people sharing.
– Offer includes a 2-night stay with breakfast, dinner for 2 from the Table d’hôte menu plus cocktails for 2 in The Mint Bar.
– To book, call (01) 6451149 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book directly.
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and voucher number given, and it must be presented on arrival at check in.
– Voucher is valid 7 nights a week.
– Offers are subject to availability, terms and conditions apply.
– Advance booking required and subject to availability for both the accommodation and the dining reservation in Morelands Grill.
– Voucher not valid on December 24th, 25th, 30th and 31st.
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer
– A 5-day cancellation notice on bookings is required, after which cancellations cannot be made without fully penalty.
– Any additional extras will be paid on departure
– Other rules may apply