Please note taste experiences must be purchased individually in order to receive individual vouchers.
Opening its doors in March 2014, The Exchequer Wine Bar is a sister restaurant to The Exchequer Dublin 2.
An extensive wine list consisting of over 100 selections, with approximately 35 by the glass, classic cocktails with a twist, Irish craft beers and food menus that are both inviting to the eye and delicious on the palate, all make The Exchequer Wine Bar the epitomy of the quintessential wine bar.
They encourage guests to relax, eat and drink good food, wine, cocktails and beer, enjoy good company, and to quite simply, enjoy your experience.
TheTaste and The Exchequer are offering readers a 2 course dinner for two with a botlle of wine each for only €65
– Voucher is valid from now until 31st March 2020 30th
- Not available on New Years Eve or Valentines Day
- Valid all night Tuesday to Sunday, some tables available on Friday and Saturday nights but are subject to restaurant availability
– Advance booking essential and subject to availability
- Voucher is for a two course dinner for two with a bottle of wine
– To book please call +353 (0) 1421 5780 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and mention you have a TheTaste Voucher
– TheTaste Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– Menu subject to change and availability
– Offer is subject to availability
– Max 2 vouchers per table, voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher is non-transferable and valid for one sitting only for 2 people
– Overspend payable directly to the restaurant
– 24-hour cancellation policy. If you can’t attend, you must cancel or reschedule your booking at least 24 hours before the agreed time to avoid forfeiting your voucher