The Little Kitchen is the younger sibling of the popular Vintage Kitchen on Poolbeg Street, set up by Chef Sean Drugan and Stephen O’Driscoll.
Located in the middle of the charming swathe of shops and eateries on the triangle of Upper Leeson Street, The Little Kitchen has become a local culinary hotspot, joining renowned neighbours Farm Restaurant and Forest Avenue.
At The Little Kitchen they provide the ideal trifecta of eating out: food of substance based on great local ingredients, a dining room that is relaxed and informal and service that matches the quality of the food.
They also have a bring your own wine policy so diners can enjoy their own tipples with their meals, all corkage free if you order two courses.
Their menus are simplistic to allow the cooking to shine through so brunch is a contained affair. Classics like French Toast and the Full Irish sit alongside Vegetarian Flat breads, Slow Roasted Pork Belly and a Gratin of Donegal Smoked Haddock.
Indulge your sweet tooth with a Half baked chocolate cake or their Limoncello cheese cake.
Today’s offer allows you and a friend to find out why they are ranked the 12th Best Restaurant in Dublin on TripAdvisor, you can enjoy a 2 course lunch for 2 people for only €20.
Photo Gallery for The Little Kitchen
How to make a booking
To make a reservation after you have purchased the offer, please call 01 669 7844 or email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
– Advance booking required, please call 01 669 7844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, please mention TheTaste.ie Offer when booking
– Vouchers are valid for now until 31st May 2016
– Vouchers are valid Tuesday-Friday 12.00am-2.30pm
– Offer Valid for 2 courses for 2 people
– Voucher must be printed and presented to restaurant on the day
– This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability