Only 30 minutes away from Belfast, Galgorm Resort & Spa is the perfect location to relax and get away from it all. This luxurious hotel in Nothern Ireland is set across 163 acres of lush parkland with the spectacular River Maine flowing through the estate, it truly has a unique setting.
Galgorm boasts 122 luxurious guestrooms including 48 deluxe rooms, Junior and Signature Suites, and the unique Thermal Village & Spa that is the first of its kind in Ireland.
TheTaste is offering readers the chance to experience the Galgorm Gourmet Experience, which includes an overnight stay for two, a 5 course meal in the River Room restaurant and breakfast for €314.99 [£290].
– Overnight stay for two
– Full Irish breakfast
– A 5-course evening meal in the River Room restaurant
– Full use of the Thermal Village
– Complimentary mini bar
Our guest rooms exude comfort, style and charm with contemporary yet classic décor in warm tones and rich hues, with a luxurious King size bed with King Koil mattress to ensure a great night’s sleep. Each guestroom also features a desk, seating area with table for work or relaxation and a marble bathroom with a separate bath and shower. For that added luxury these rooms also feature a balcony with seating so you can relax and take in the stunning views of the River Maine.
Indulge in elegant fine dining in the renowned 3AA Rosette River Room. From 5 course tasting menus to Sunday lunch, The River Room is a culinary destination itself, far exceeding the boundaries of the traditional hotel restaurant. It offers a luxury dining experience to be savoured and lingered over, with dishes by Head Chef Chris Rees which are true to the ingredients, showcasing local artisan producers with menus that change daily.
136 Fenaghy Rd,
Ballymena BT42 1EA,
– Voucher valid from 1st September 2017 until 23rd December 2017
– Offer includes overnight stay with dinner & breakfast for two
– To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)28 2588 1001
– Voucher excludes Monday’s and Tuesday’s
– Offers are subject to availability, terms and conditions apply
– Advance booking required and subject to availability
– Dinner must be pre-booked in the restaurant and is based on a set dinner menu.
– A supplement starting at €32.54 [£30] applies to a Saturday Night Bookings, the supplement must be paid direct to the hotel.
– Offer is for a standard room. Upgrades to Superior and Deluxe are available with additional supplements
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased and used
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– 48hr cancellation notice on bookings required before 12 noon otherwise full cancellation charges apply
– Any additional extras will be paid on departure
– Other rules may apply