Welcoming guests since 1740, Glenlo Abbey is a luxurious 5-star hotel in Galway. Located on a stunning 138-acre estate on the edge of Lough Corrib, Ireland’s largest lake, the hotel is just 2 miles from Galway City.
The beautifully rugged Connemara scenery is right on your doorstep at Glenlo Abbey, and this helps create a soft and balanced contrast to the vibrant and eclectic surroundings of the city.
TheTaste is offering readers a luxurious overnight stay in Glenlo Abbey Hotel with dinner for two in the award-winning Pullman Restaurant, set aboard two original Orient Express carriages on the grounds of the hotel. This enchanting experience can be yours for €239.
– Luxurious overnight stay
– Dinner in the award winning Pullman Restaurant aboard the Orient Express
Step back in time and dine in the award-winning Pullman Restaurant, which is set aboard the Orient Express. Made up of two original carriages, the restaurant is beautifully restored and located right on the grounds of the hotel.
Having received their second AA Rosette, the Pullman Restaurant is certainly a dining experience like no other.
Glenlo Abbey Hotel,
Kentfield Bushy Park
– Voucher valid from October 1st 2017 to December 23rd 2017, excluding the 12th, 13th and 23rd of October 2017
– All other dates are subject to availability and very limited availability for most weekends
– Saturday night supplement will be €50 per room
– Offer includes overnight stay for two at Glenlo Abbey with dinner in the Pullman Restaurant
– To book, email email@example.com
– Voucher is valid 7 nights a week
– Offers are subject to availability, terms and conditions apply
– Advance booking required and subject to availability
– The Pullman Restaurant is open 7 days a week – From 1st April to 31st October
– From 1st November to 31st March it is only open at weekends (Fridays & Saturdays)
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Only over 18’s can purchase this offer
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– 7-day cancellation notice on bookings required
– Any additional extras will be paid on departure
– Other rules may apply