Glovers Alley is led by chef Andy McFadden and a talented team of chefs, assistants, sommeliers, wait staff and hosts. They serve refined contemporary food with friendly, attentive service in a luxurious dining space overlooking Dublin’s magnificent St Stephen’s Green. This is your chance to try Andy’s food and see why he won Best Chef in Ireland at the 2018 Food & Wine Awards.
Housed next to the five star Fitzwilliam hotel overlooking St.Stephen’s Green, in what was once home to Michelin starred Thornton’s, Glover’s Alley has been designed to wow in every aspect. A massive investment has gone into Glover’s Alley by the Fitzwilliam Group. They are on a mission, a Michelin mission. One of London’s finest chefs, Andy McFadden who had a Michelin star since the age of 25 with Pied á Terre, has been lured back to his Dublin roots.
Glovers Alley by Andy McFadden is a bit of a seductress, with soft tones, beguiling dishes and a tantalising wine list, it is pretty hard not to fall in love at first bite. Read our full review here.
Glovers Alley are offering TheTaste readers a 2 Course Dinner with Glass of Prosecco on arrival plus free parking for only €35pp
Please note parking is in the Fitzwilliam Hotel Car Park to the rear of Glovers Alley.
– Coolattin Cheddar, Smoked Bacon, Peas, Onion
– Scallop Ceviche, Tomato, Radish, Anchovy, Dill
– Beet ‘Tartare’, Hazelnut, Mustard, Watercress
– Cod, Brassicas, Hollandaise, Seaweed
– Piglet Belly, Turnip, Walnut, Cabernet Sauvignon Vinegar
– Lamb Shoulder, Carrot, Olives, Verjus
– Manjari Chocolate, Banana, Passion Fruit, Kaffir Lime
– Rhubarb, Strawberry, Lemon Verbena, Mint
– Selection of Irish & Continental Cheese
128 Stephen’s Green,
– Your Voucher is valid from now until July 31st 2019
– This taste experience is valid from Tuesday to Saturday, bookings from 6pm to 7pm with a 2 hour dining window, tables must be returned by 9pm
– Advance booking required by emailing our reservations team on firstname.lastname@example.org and guests must mention they have a taste voucher at the time of booking
– Voucher valid for a 2-course dinner for two with Glass of Prosecco on arrival plus free parking
– Diners can choose to order 3 courses on the night and an additional €10pp will be added to your bill
– Free parking is in the Fitzwilliam Hotel Car Park to the rear of Glovers Alley
– Voucher subject to availability and must be printed and presented to the restaurant on the night
– Minimum purchase is 2 vouchers, Multiple vouchers may be purchased, for groups of six or more, a discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant on the night
– Must be over 18 to purchase this offer