The House Hotel in Galway is located where city luxury and boutique surroundings meet and where comfort, style and a friendly atmosphere become one. Located in the heart of The Latin Quarter, just around the corner from the ever bustling Quay Street and Shop Street, The House Hotel is Galway’s unique city centre boutique hotel and home to Galway’s favourite cocktail bar.
This 4-star hotel is perfect for anyone visiting the city of the tribes, be it for business, leisure, a girls weekend, or a romantic night away to spoil someone special. Lose hours on the comfy couches in the Lobby and watch the world go by while sipping the famed cocktails.
TheTaste is offering readers the chance to experience bubbly afternoon tea for two in The House Hotel in Galway for only €40.
Enjoy an afternoon of pure relaxation with the traditional Afternoon Tea experience. The delectable delights include freshly baked mini scones, served with a selection of preservatives, an array of gourmet sandwiches, finished off with a variety of mouth-watering Housemade desserts, all served with an in-House selection of Fonté teas and coffee.
The House Hotel
Lower Merchant’s Road,
The Latin Quarter,
– Voucher valid until April 30th 2018
– Offer includes bubbly afternoon tea for two
– To book, email email@example.com or call +353 91 538 900
– You must be over 18 to enjoy this offer
– Price is based on two people sharing
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and voucher number given, and it must be presented on arrival at check in
– Offers are subject to availability, terms and conditions apply
– Valid 7 days a week from 12:30pm – 5:00pm
– Advance booking required and subject to availability
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– 48hr cancellation notice on bookings required
– Any additional extras will be paid on departure
– Other rules may apply