The Ice House Hotel in Mayo is truly one of Ireland’s coolest hotels. A surprising retreat, the hotel is perched on the edge of the River Moy Estuary in North Mayo.
Lovingly restored from its historic status as a 19th Century “Ice Store”, today, transparent modern glass structures marry the original 19th century building with cool and contemporary additions. The two very distinct interior design styles are woven in to an eclectic mix. Together they form the perfect accent to the amazing views that stretch across the River Moy to the woodlands beyond.
The Ice House Hotel is a member of Ireland’s Blue Book. It boasts 32 luxurious bedrooms and suites, waterside hot tubs and outdoor sauna, the intimate Chill Spa and it’s amazing outdoor spa garden and hot tubs, chic design and a standard of food by Chef Anthony Holland that’s celebrated by the Country’s leading critics.
The Ice House Hotel has teamed up with TheTaste to offer you the opportunity to enjoy its luxurious rooms and beautiful surroundings at a very special rate: treat yourself to 2 nights for two in a Deluxe Room with full Irish breakfast, 3 course dinner, €30 spa credit and late checkout for €299.
– 2 Nights Luxury Break for 2 in a Deluxe Room
– Full Irish Breakfast on both mornings
– 3 Course dinner on an evening of your choice
– €30 Spa Credit per booking
– Late Checkout
After staying at the 4 star Ice House Hotel, we at The Taste can personally recommend this as a pure luxury escape with food from a Top Chef. And luckily your luxury escape package includes a 3 Course Meal each in the Hotel Restaurant, which stunning views of the river and Belleek Woods opposite.
This is one of the most romantic culinary escapes in Ireland. As you dine overlooking the river you will enjoy fresh locally sourced seasonal vegetables, the finest meats and a team passionate about creating the very best dishes possible. Each morning you will awake to a delicious breakfast and will have lots of time to treat yourself with a €30 Spa Credit in the hotel’s much acclaimed Chill Spa.
Comfort features you can enjoy at Mayo’s 4 Star Ice House hotel
– Soft goose down duvets & pillows
– Luxuriously soft Foxford finest wool rugs and throws
– King size pillow-topped beds
– Gorgeous fluffy towels
– Separate bath and shower
– Flat Screen TVs
– Underfloor heating
– VOYA Organic Seaweed Lotions and Potions
“Based in the heart Ballina sitting on the river Moy, the Ice House has a nordic feel surrounded by the Beleek forest and is a mix of rustic meets modern, which can be seen throughout the Hotel…From Room to View and Food to Staff, it is an experience, we can’t wait to have again!”
If you like clean lines and a contemporary feel then the Deluxe rooms at this boutique Mayo hotel are for you. Step inside and you’ll be blown away by the breathtaking view through the floor to ceiling windows across the River Moy to the woodlands beyond. With modern furnishings, mood lighting and polished stone sinks, our Deluxe rooms are the perfect place to kick your shoes off and stay a while.
– Valid from September 1st to December 19th in 2019 and Valid from Jan 6th to March 31st in 2020, your booking is subject to availability with a 5 room allocation per day
– Please note that this offer is not valid over the Christmas period
– Valid for check ins Sunday – Thursday only
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Must be 18 or over to purchase or use this offer
– Advance booking required by telephone +353 (0) 96 23 500, you MUST mention your TheTaste voucher and order code at the time of booking
– Offer includes 3 Course meal for two on one evening of your choice. Must be booked prior to arrival
– Limited room allocation per day (5 rooms) – Deluxe room type only
– Please make any spa reservations at the time of booking to ensure availability
– One Chill Spa credit, (€15) per person, to be used on any 50 minute or longer body or facial treatments
– Spa credit cannot be used with any other promotions or special offers in Chill Spa, credit must be used against full priced treatments
– Vouchers are valid for Deluxe rooms which accommodate 2 adults. Children under 12 sharing with their parents will be charged accordingly
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased but not used consecutively
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– 48 hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only
– Check in from 3pm
– Late check out until 1 pm on the day of departure
Blackout dates the following apply
24th October – 3rd November Mid Term Break
14th – 17th February Valentines weekend
13th – 15th March Patrick’s Weekend