Michelin Star Restaurant l’Ecrivain is one of the very best restaurants in Ireland, Derry and Sallyanne have been delivering exciting cuisine and unforgettable dining experiences in their Baggot Street restaurant.
TheTaste are giving readers the chance to Experience a Magical Michelin Evening at L’Ecrivain: 6 Course Tasting Menu for Two for only €100.
If there is one restaurant to treat yourself to in 2019 this is the offer we would highly recommend.
Dublin born Derry trained in the classical French tradition in the Man Friday in Kinsale. He came home to Dublin to continue his training under the direction of John Howard in Le Coq Hardi for four years. He then spent eight years as Head Chef in le Bon Appetit restaurant, where his aspirations were always to open a place of his own.
Derry and Sallyanne married in 1987 and opened l’Ecrivain Restaurant in July 1989. They have had several transformations and now l’Ecrivain stands on the site of two old Georgian Coach Houses/Mews in its own charming courtyard.
Over 30 years on, l’Ecrivain is going from strength to strength.
All the team at l’Ecrivain look forward to welcoming you.
Caramelised Onion Broth
24 Month Comté Tortellini, Pickled Pearl Onions, Fresh Truffle
Broccoli, Peas, Samphire, Pearl Onion, Mussels
Free Range Irish Pork
Loin & Belly, French Carrot, Black Garlic, Anise Jus
Caramel Mousse, Peanut Ganache
Tea / Coffee & Petits Fours
Address: 109a Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2
– This voucher, valued at €170, can be redeemed towards the Six Course Tasting Menu only.
– Valid from 23 rd April 2019 to 30 th May 2019 – Tuesday to Thursday – vouchers MUST be redeemed within the validity dates.
– If you reserve on Any Tuesday during the offer period, you will receive a complimentary glass of Prosecco on arrival.
– Advance Booking is essential to ensure you get your preferred date- It is advised to book on the day of purchase or at least two weeks in advance as there is limited availability.
– Reservations can be made via email only to email@example.com (please ensure to provide your voucher code and your telephone number in the email along with the preferred date and time)
– Telephone bookings will not be accepted with this offer.
– This voucher can be used on the dates above ONLY.
– This voucher is not redeemable on Fridays or Saturdays. The restaurant is closed on Sundays & Mondays.
– Not available to be used at lunchtimes.
– A hard copy of the voucher is not required.
– One voucher redeemable for table of two people only – 2 vouchers may be used on request for table of four depending on availability.
– Voucher must be redeemed in full in one visit.
– Wine not included with this offer.
– A 12.5% gratuity will be added to full value of the voucher (€170) and any extras ordered on the night.
– Vouchers will not be valid or extended after their expiry date.