Located opposite the iconic National Concert Hall and on the corner of Stephen’s Green, you will come across a stylish bar in the heart of the city, Lemuel’s at Conrad Dublin. For a limited amount of time you can enjoy a special offer of afternoon tea for two in the plush surroundings with a cocktail of your choice from the Afternoon Tea cocktail menu.
This experience is normally priced at €100 for 2 people.
With this offer you will be treated to Afternoon Tea in the Conrad Hotel for 2 people including:
– Afternoon Tea for Two people in Lemuel’s at Conrad Hotel Dublin
– Cocktail of your choice from our Afternoon Tea cocktail menu
Valid until 1st June 2020.
Lemuel’s Lounge and Bar, named after the famous fictional traveller Lemuel Gulliver, a pseudonym of the celebrated Irish author Jonathan Swift pays homage to the magic and curiosity of Gulliver’s Travels, an international classic of Irish literature.
Here you can enjoy a unique and captivating experience with new world wines, innovative cocktails crafted by their talented mixologists, fine food and creative afternoon teas menu.
2019 Gold Medal Awards – Ireland’s Best City Hotel
2019 World Travel Awards – Ireland’s Leading Luxury Hotel & Ireland’s Leading Hotel Suite
2019 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence: Hall of Fame
2019 Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice Award
2019 2 AA Rosette Award for Culinary Excellence: The Coburg Brasserie
2019 AA 5 Star Award
2019 Good Eating Guide Best Hotel Restaurant Overall: The Coburg Brasserie
2018 CVent Top Europe 25
2018 National Hospitality Awards – Best Business Hotel
2018 McKenna’s Guide – 100 best places to stay in Ireland
– Brizaida’s fruit scones: clotted cream, organic jam, lemon curd
– Chocolate and Bailey’s Irish Cream cake
– Classic Battenberg cake
– Apple and cinnamon tart
– Yuzu and basil panna cotta
– Ardsallagh Goats cheese and fig tart: pastry shell
– Honey baked Irish ham: Dijon mustard, Granary bread
– Dublin Smoked salmon: Guinness bread, capers
– Cucumber sandwich: cream cheese
– This voucher can be used from March 1st until June 1st 2020
– This offer includes afternoon tea for two plus 2 cocktails
– Afternoon Tea is served from 14:00 to 17:00 pm
– Advance booking is required by telephone: tel: +353 1 602 8900 or email: email@example.com
– Please mention you have a taste voucher at the time of booking and be presented on arrival in paper form
– Booking has to be made at least 48 hours in advance
– Valid every day excluding the 17th of March, 22nd of March, 12th and 13th of April
– If cancelled within 48 hours voucher will be void
– A maximum of 4 people per booking when dining with voucher
– This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
– Any overspend on the day should be paid directly to the hotel
– You must be over 18 years of age to purchase this offer
– Booking subject to availability