Marcel’s Brasserie and Bar is the epitome of French elegance in the heart of Merrion Row, serving up classic Gallic fare and expertly crafted cocktails in a chic and stylish space.
Soon celebrating their third anniversary on Merrion Row, a location right in the epicentre of Dublin’s ‘Golden Mile’, the menu at Marcel’s has evolved to encompass all that is wonderful about the authentic French bistro, with classic French dishes such as Duck Breast with Duck Leg Ragout, Foie Gras Terrine and Moules Mariniere on offer across a ‘Menu Rapide’ and ‘Le Menu du Soir’.
Marcel’s now also offers a stylish brunch option on Saturdays and Sundays from 12pm to 5pm, so you can indulge your inner Francophile in this cosmopolitan eatery with tipples like Marcel’s 75 and delicious fare to linger over, think Harty Oysters and Tartine of Wild Mushroom as well as all your brunch favourites.
Exclusively on TheTaste, you can experience Marcel’s Brasserie and Bar with 3 exclusive offers to choose from:
– Weekend “Le Grande Brunch” for two at Marcel’s with 2 glasses of prosecco for €25 (available Saturday & Saturday from 12-5pm)
– Leisurely Sunday Night Supper Club at Marcel’s Brasserie – 4 Course Dinner for Two for €70
– Lunch for 2 people at Marcel’s Brasserie for only €25
Marcels Bar & Restaurant
13 Merrion Row,
– Offer available from Saturday 5th August until the 31st of October
– Lunch offer valid 7 days a week
– Supper club offer valid Sunday evening only, from 6pm
– Brunch offer available Saturday and Sunday from 12-5pm only
– Bookings must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Must be over 18 to purchase
– All reservations are subject to availability
– Voucher must be redeemed in full in one visit
– Exclusive Taste Menus are seasonal and subject to change
– Max 3 vouchers per table
– Offer is subject to availability, book early to avoid disappointment