The five star Marker Hotel in the heart of the Dublin Docklands has tailored their evening offerings to help you make the most of the longer summer months. BubbleClaws is perfect for lobster and champagne lovers.
An annual summer time treat at The Marker Hotel, BubbleClaws evolved from their partnership with fisherman Stephen McHale from the village of Belderrig, where the deep blue Atlantic waters provide the perfect environmental conditions for Blue Lobsters. Stephen supplies them with the very best of Irish lobster paired with an elegant Champagne from the House of Ayala – a perfect marriage of world class food & drinks.
The Marker Hotel is giving TheTaste readers the chance to experience BubbleClaws at The Marker Hotel: Flamed Grilled Lobster for Two People Paired with a bottle of Ayala Champagne for only €120.
– Flame Grilled Lobster
– Heirloom Tomato Salad
– Summer Truffle & Parmesan Fries
– Garlic & Black Pepper Crème Fraiche
A Bottle of Ayala Brut Majeur, Non-Vintage Champagne
– Offer available from now until September 30th, 2017
– Voucher available Tuesday to Saturday
– Offer is for BubbleClaws; Flamed Grilled Lobster for Two People Paired with a bottle of Ayala Champagne
– Bookings can be made by phone or email: 01-6875104 or email email@example.com
– Must be over 18 to purchase
– All reservations are subject to availability
– Voucher must be redeemed in full in one visit
– Menus are seasonal and subject to change
– Max 3 voucher are usable per table