Morelands Grill is located beside The Westin Dublin on Westmoreland Street, on the soon to be open new cross city Luas line, so it’s really in the heart of the city centre.
The entrance to Temple Bar on Fleet Street can be seen from the restaurant’s elevated windows while Trinity College Dublin is practically a next door neighbour. This new restaurant is the perfect place to lounge and watch the world go by in the heart of Dublin.
Morelands Grill offers guests an exceptional dining experience by grilling their signature dishes on a Spanish Josper Charcoal Grill. The Josper Grill boasts temperatures exceeding 500 Degrees Celsius while giving dishes a unique charcoal flavour. The grill is the hottest indoor barbecue available in Ireland and it has the capacity to enclose heat, resulting in succulent meats and flavoursome grills.
The new Gin & Jazz Lunch at Morelands Grill is served 12.30pm to 3.30pm on Saturdays, and includes delicious food, tingling gin cocktails and jazz- the perfect combination for a leisurely Saturday.
Josper-Baked Goats Cheese Crottin
Red onion marmalade, heirloom tomato salsa and grilled foccacia
Ask your server for today’s soup
Red Quinoa Salad
Avocado pear, toasted cashews, tender stem broccoli, overnight tomatoes, virgin olive oil, lemon and grapefruit dressing
Morelands Caesar Salad
With sourdough croutons
Morelands Sourdough Club
Grilled back bacon, roast turkey, fried egg, crisp lettuce and plum tomato on toasted Bretzel Bakery sourdough loaf, served with fries
Piquillo peppers, ovendried tomatoes, tender stem broccoli, spinach and Parmesan cream
Organic Salmon Yakitori
Spaghetti of vegetables, soy, ginger, basmati rice
Josper-Grilled Dexter Beef Burger
Melted Knockamore oak smoked cheddar, tomato relish, bacon and caramelised onions, served with fries
Morelands Traditional Fish and Chips
Sole fillets in a lemon spiced panko crumb served with homemade tartar, tomato salsa and hand cut chips
Marinated Chicken Fillet Burger
Smoked roasted pepper mayo, salsa, onion rings and fries
Beside the Westin Dublin,
– Voucher valid from August 26th until 12th of November 2017 inclusive.
– Offer includes an arrival cocktail, two course lunch with additional Gin & Tonic.
– Offer valid on Saturdays for lunch between 12.30pm – 3.30pm.
– To book, call 016451318.
– Bookings are subject to availability, depending on the date and number of vouchers.
– Sample menu is subject change and availability.
– Diners have the option to upgrade to the A la Carte menu
– Must be over 18 to purchase.
– TheTaste.ie voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking and a printed copy must be presented on arrival.
– This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion and is applicable to Morelands Grill only.
– Cancellations must be received in writing a minimum of 24 hours in advance or voucher is void.
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased for yourself or as a gift.