Mount Juliet Estate was a family home until 1989 and remains one of Ireland’s finest country houses, as well as being Co. Kilkenny’s premier luxury address. A stay at Mount Juliet is a truly unique experience, and in 2015 was voted one of the top 20 Resorts in Europe by Condé Nast Traveler.
Only 20 minutes from Kilkenny, one hour from Dublin and 30 minutes from Waterford, Mount Juliet Estate is a wonderfully relaxed location for a luxury break away in the South East of Ireland. The easily-accessible location makes Mount Juliet Estate the ideal destination for your next break away.
– Luxury overnight stay for two in Mount Juliet Estate in either a Manor Double Room or Manor Superior King Room
– Option to upgrade to a Riverview Manor House room or Manor House Suite at time of booking for an upgrade fee
– Afternoon Tea for two
– Complimentary access to the Health Club
– Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the estate
– Complimentary car parking
Mount Juliet’s tradition of hospitality dates back to the 18th Century, when young Somerset Butler and his new bride Juliet moved into the newly refurbished house, renamed in her honour. Mount Juliet was designed during the Georgian era, so you’ll find the rooms as bright and as generously proportioned as they are luxurious. Each individually decorated room is equipped with the modern conveniences while remaining authentic with opulent Georgian furnishings.
– Valid for stay from 01st of May to 30th of June
– Booking is subject to availability
– Valid Sunday to Thursday
– Booking must be made directly with the hotel via email email@example.com quoting your TheTaste voucher number
– Voucher includes: Luxury Overnight Stay for two with Afternoon Tea and breakfast.
– Vouchers are valid for rooms which accommodate 2 adults
– Afternoon Tea is based on a set menu and is subject to change
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– 7 days cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only