Establishing itself as a leading private dining destination, No. 25 Fitzwilliam Place is one of Dublin city centre’s most elegant destinations for modern cuisine.
On Friday 13th October, welcome the game season in the stunning surroundings of No. 25 Fitzwilliam Place, as they launch their game menu with a special dinner.
Guests will enjoy a Champagne Reception as jazz singer Stella Bass sets the tone for an evening of relaxed elegance.
A series of dishes have been carefully chosen by head chef Richard Stearn to celebrate the best in Irish game including a seared wood pigeon breast salad with quail egg, Iberico ham and hazelnut vinaigrette and loin of seared venison with braised red cabbage, smoked plum purée, caramelised parsnips and crispy kale.
Wine pairings will accompany each course as chosen by Sommelier Simon Keegan and Liberty Wines.
This is a unique opportunity for guests to experience the extraordinary range and diversity of fine Irish game at its very best.
Game Night at No.25 Fitzwilliam Place starts at 7pm and is priced from €75 per person which includes a 6 course menu and wine pairings.
– Champagne Reception
– Live music from jazz singer Stella Bass
– 6 course menu
– Wine pairings
No. 25 Fitzwilliam Place,
Grand Canal Dock,
– This is a one off event. Voucher can be used only on Friday 13th October 2017
– Vouchers will not be redeemable after their expiry date of Saturday 14th October 2017
– The event begins at 7pm
– You must be over 18 to purchase this offer
– Offer includes Champagne reception, 6 course menu and wine pairings.
– Advance Booking is essential and is subject to availability
– After you have purchased your voucher please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your seat
– Your full name, number of guests, phone number and voucher code is required in order to secure a reservation
– Menu is subject to change
– Booking is subject to availability
– Voucher must be redeemed in full in one visit