Old Street is a modern neighbourhood restaurant situated in Malahide village. Local couple Mark and Adriana Fitzpatrick have lovingly restored two of the oldest buildings in the village to offer a casual dining experience along with a contemporary cocktail bar and basement wine cellar.
Head Chef Fergus Caffrey’s seasonal menu of elegant dishes with a rustic flavour showcase the restaurant’s relationships with local farmers and suppliers.
Old Street is currently open Wednesday to Sunday and is very excited to announce they are extending their opening hours. From March 20th they will be open 6 days a week for dinner. (Tuesday – Sunday)
TheTaste and Old Street are giving readers the chance to experience a 2 course dinner with a bottle of house wine for only €65.
Curry Oil, St Tola Cream, Hazelnut
Poached Hens Egg
Soft Polenta, Aged Parmesan, Nduja, Kale
Cured Sea Trout
Pickled Cucumber, Avocado, Soy and Mirin
Salt Baked Celeriac, Cavolo Nero, Oyster Mushroom, Bacon Crumb
Cauliflower Puree, Puy Lentils, Baby Gem
White Chocolate and Yuzu Tart
Yuzu and White Chocolate Mousse, Almond Tuile, Ginger Ice Cream
Chocolate and Vanilla Swiss Roll
Vanilla Ice Cream, Warm Chocolate Sauce
Chilled Creme Anglaise Rice Pudding
Orange Financier, Praline, Orange Sorbet
“This Bold New Opening is a Breath of Fresh Air. We popped in on Thursday with an 8pm booking to a relatively busy room with mostly “Malahidians”, a suburb by the way that houses over 30 restaurants, which for the population says a lot about their love of dining out.
From the outside it is hard to believe this was once one of the oldest cottages in the village as it now stands as an impressive contemporary building that somehow manages to blend right in.”
Read the full review HERE
– Voucher includes 2 course dinner for two with bottle of house wine
– Voucher is valid from now until April 30th 2018
– Advance booking is required. Book by calling (01) 845 5614 or emailing email@example.com
– Available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 5pm – 10pm
– You will also be able to avail of this offer on Tuesdays starting on March 20th
– Not available to use on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays & March 17th
– Menu subject to change
– TheTaste.ie voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking and be presented on arrival in paper form ONLY – no electronic vouchers will be accepted as payment.
– This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion.
– Any overspend on the day should be paid directly to Old Street
– You must be over 18 years of age to purchase this offer
– Booking is subject to availability
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased however please note one voucher per table will be accepted.
– Cancellations must be received in writing a minimum of 24 hours in advance or voucher is void