Pichet restaurant & cocktail bar has been under the helm of award winning chef, Stephen Gibson since 2009. After a recent refurbishment they now offer a unique dining and bar experience to compliment the fantastic food. Their menu has hints of french elegance but with a modern Irish twist.
Within 6 months of opening, they were proud to be awarded a Bib Gourmand by the esteemed Michelin Guide and have retained the award for 8 consecutive years. Pichet was also awarded the number one spot in The Dubliner Magazine top 100 Restaurants in Dublin in 2012.
Their ethos remains unchanged with the idea of the ‘bistro’ evermore rooted in home cooked meals in the French tradition. It’s the combination of simplicity, high-quality ingredients and years of award winning food that is at the heart of Pichet.
TheTaste and Pichet are giving readers the chance to experience a 3 course lunch OR dinner for two people for only €50.
15 Trinity Street,
– Voucher is valid from January 8th until February 28th 2018
– Offer includes a 3 course lunch OR dinner for two people
– Advance booking required by calling +353 1 677 1060, please mention TheTaste.ie Offer when booking
– Booking must be made direct with the venue
– Voucher available Sunday – Thursday all day
– Voucher available Fridays from 12pm – 6:45pm
– Voucher not available on Valentines Day 14th February 2018
– Award winning chefs add new dishes to their menu daily
– Voucher must be printed & presented to restaurant on the night
– €5 Supplement on Steak Dishes
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability
– Must be over 18 to purchase this offer