Piglet Wine Bar is a recently opened wine oasis in city centre. With a well curated and exclusive selection of bottles including a combination of crowd pleasers, premium treats and rarities, there’s plenty to discover in the place’s relaxed atmosphere, ideal for sharing, toasting and savouring every sip.
At Piglet Wine Bar they have a Mediterranean-influenced menu that includes tapas, small dishes and mains, all of them prepared fresh by their Italian chef.
Experience Piglet Wine Bar with TheTaste’s exclusive offer: Share a premium cheese and charcuterie board for 2 including a selection of 4 cheeses and cured meats, bread and pickles with a bottle of wine for only €35. The bottle of house wine can be red or white.
“The luxury Austrian glassware, often counted among the world’s best, confirmed what I had thought when browsing their menu: This is not a tapas restaurant that serves wine, this is a wine bar that serves tapas.”
Read the full Piglet Wine Bar Review on TheTaste
Piglet Wine Bar
Cow’s Lane, Temple Bar
– Voucher is valid from now until March 1st 2018
– Offer valid Sunday to Thursday both for lunch and dinner.
– To book you must call Piglet Wine Bar on (01) 707 9786, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Booking essential
– Please make reference to your TheTaste Voucher when booking and quote your TheTaste Voucher number.
– Advance booking essential and subject to availability
– Available for dinner Sunday to Thursday only
– Available for lunch every day of the week
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– Overspend payable direct to restaurant
– 24-hour cancellation policy
– Menu subject to change
– Must be over 18 to purchase