Sitting within the magnificent 350 acre estate of Ashford Castle, The Lodge at Ashford Castle, County Mayo, is nestled on the banks of the beautiful Lough Corrib. Built in 1865, The Lodge is now part of the award winning Red Carnation Hotel Collection, offering a luxury country house appeal, elegant decor with a modern touch. Just forty minutes from Galway city, The Lodge has won numerous awards and has recently been named as one of the Top 5 Hotels in Europe by Condé Nast.
Discover Wilde’s Restaurant, serving fine contemporary Irish cuisine in a stunning setting, with splendid views over the waters of Lough Corrib. Why not take some time out for some well-deserved pampering in a serene environment, in a tranquil room with dim lighting and candles burning and, enjoying a relaxing experience at the Lodge’s Beauty Room. Set on a sprawling estate, there are outdoor activities galore, including falconry, horseriding and fishing, to be enjoyed, ensuring your stay at The Lodge is one filled with fantastic memories.
The Lodge at Ashford Castle has achieved some incredible awards and accolades including Best Fine Dining Hotel of the Year 2017 and Best Romantic Hotel of the Year 2017 from The Irish Hotel Awards. They were also voted No. 9 in The 50 Best Hotels in the World 2016 from the Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards.
Enjoy a Luxury Overnight Stay in a Suite at The Lodge at Ashford, Breakfast plus Dinner for 2 in Wilde’s Restaurant and 15% Discount in the Beauty Rooms plus a Late Checkout for €319.
– An overnight stay for 2 in a Suite
– Dinner in Wilde’s Restaurant
– 15% Discount in the Beauty Rooms at the Lodge at Ashford Castle
– Late Checkout at 1:30pm
Suites are the most magnificent rooms at The Lodge, and you can lap up the luxury in a Duplex Suite with a cosy gas fireplace or a Quay Suite.
Each is individually designed and features bespoke furniture with the emphasis on comfort, space, contemporary design and striking décor. All of the bathrooms have underfloor heating and a soaking bath with shower.
– Juliet balcony or patio area
– King-size beds
– Duck feather pillows and duvets
– Turn down service each evening available on request
– Luxury towelling and 400 thread count Egyptian Cotton bed linen
– Some rooms feature separate shower and bath
– Gas fireplaces
– Daily maid service
– Plush bathrobe and ladies and gents slippers
– Bottled mineral water
– Complimentary WiFi
– Complimentary DVDs
– Cable TV
– The Handmade Soap Company toiletries
– Hair dryer
– Iron and ironing board
– Electronic safe
For the gourmand, a fantastic fine dining experience awaits you at Wilde’s Restaurant, named after famous local Sir William Wilde, father of Oscar. Executive Chef Jonathan Keane utilises the finest local produce such as seafood from the waters of Galway Bay and the Connemara coastline in his contemporary cuisine. Wilde’s has been awarded Best Emerging Irish Cuisine 2016 by the Restaurant Association of Ireland.
T: +353 94 954 5400
Dates available in November 2017:
Weekends: 4th, 5th, 10th, 12th, 17th, 19th, 24th, 25th, 26th
Weekdays: 1st, 2nd, 10th, 16th, 23rd
Dates available in December 2017:
Weekends: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 9th, 10th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 22nd, 23rd
Weekdays: 7th, 14th, 21st, 27th, 28th
Dates available in January 2018:
Weekends: 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 26th, 27th
Weekdays: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th, 31st
Dates available in February 2018:
Weekends: 2nd, 4th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 23rd, 24th, 25th
Weekdays: 8th, 15th, 22nd
Dates available in March 2018:
Weekends: 2nd, 4th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 30th, 31st
Weekdays: 1st, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 26th, 27th, 29th
– Valid from October 1st until March 31st 2018 and your booking is subject to availability
– The Lodge is closed midweek during January and February. Valid 7 days a week in March, with limited availability at weekends
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Advance booking required by telephone with voucher code given
– Late checkout is 1:30pm
– Vising the castle and use of its facilities is exclusive to the residents of the castle only
– Vouchers are valid for rooms which accommodate 2 adults
– Voucher includes overnight stay for two in a suite, 3 course dinner in Wilde’s Restaurant from a set menu and breakfast.
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– The Lodge is closed midweek during January and February.