The new look Super Miss Sue Cafe is a playful, relaxed take on the Irish Cafe with just a hint of American diner thrown in. The result is Irish Soul Food with a focus on comfort, celebrating dishes from your youth: “The stuff you know, the stuff you want.”
Dishes like Bacon & Cabbage, Steak & Kidney Pie, Liver & Onions with Mash are thoughtfully prepared from scratch by talented and experienced chefs.
The takeaway still boasts the best Fish & Chips in Dublin, which are also available in the cafe alongside its other popular classics; Moby Dick (fish burger), Moby Chick (chicken burger) and the legendary Fish-finger Buttie.
The All-day Menu with All Day Breakfast means it doesn’t matter what time you surface on any day of the week, especially the weekends!
With wines on tap, craft beers and Bloody Marys available all day, all your needs are catered for.
Positioned in the heart of Dublin’s Creative Quarter, SMS is the perfect place to watch the world stroll by whilst sitting back to a relaxing meal. The ideal venue to hit up before a trip to the theatre or a spot of shopping on Grafton Street.
Exclusively on TheTaste, Super Miss Sue are offering a meal for for two people with tea or coffee for €25 available 12-7pm 7 days a week.
Super Miss Sue,
Drury Street Car Park,
– You must book your table in advance by email only firstname.lastname@example.org
– You must mention your TheTaste voucher when booking
– Voucher must be printed and presented to the restaurant on the day
– This offer is available 12:00 – 19:00 Monday – Friday and 11:00 – 19:00 Saturday & Sunday
– Offer valid from now until August 31st 2017
– Your voucher is for a one course meal for 2 people with tea or coffee
– The menu is subject to change due to seasonality and availability
– Your voucher is valid 7 days per week (Monday to Sunday)
– Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 12 – 9pm/ Friday 12 – 11pm / Saturday 11am – 11pm / Sunday 11am – 7pm
– This offer cannot be combined with any other offer
– You must be over 18 to purchase this offer
– Booking is subject to availability