Please note taste experiences must be purchased individually in order to receive individual vouchers.
The Tapas Trail Experience Dublin is a fun and exciting walking tour of Dublin City. This is the best way to explore Dublin’s most popular and hidden Tapas Restaurants. Tapas Trail Dublin is a modern twist on the traditional Spanish style of eating, drinking and socializing. Visit Italian, Spanish, Cuban and even Moroccan restaurants. Get an insight into hidden Dublin, meet local people and experience the culture and history of our great city.
This is such a special gift, you are giving 2 people the ultimate foodie adventure plus 2 tickets to the coolest distillery in Dublin.
– Visit 3 unique Tapas restaurants.
– Meet our friendly local guides.
– Discover Dublin’s best historic tales.
– Taste three delicious Tapas dishes paired with a selection of wines.
– Taste a mixture of different Tapas food.
As an extra treat we have 2 tickets to the Roe & Co Distillery…
This urban distillery, in the heart of the Liberties is the home of Roe & Co Irish Whiskey – New energy surges through the former Power House of the Guinness Brewery, where fun, flavour and collaborative reinvention come to life in an immersive and unconventional space. This is Irish Whiskey reimagined.
You will take the Roe & Co journey – their signature tour! Colourful history collides with contemporary culture as you explore the science of distillation, the art of blending and a hands-on flavour workshop. After your shift has ended, relax with a complimentary cocktail in our Power House bar.
Included in your Tickets
– Guided Tour of Working Distillery
– Whiskey Tasting
– Cocktail & Flavour Experience
– Roe & Co Cocktail in Power House Bar
We had a great time on the Tapas Trial in Dublin. Grainne our tour guide was amazing. would highly recommend going!! – oconnorclare (Feb, 2017)
“Superb all round!”
“We booked this as something a little different to do in Dublin. It far exceeded our expectations, as a Dubliner it opened my eyes to some history as well as lots of hidden spots to eat. Our guide Gráinne (or Granola!) was great craic and kept the conversation flowing well as we nipped in and out of three restaurants. We got well fed, well oiled, and it was way more than you’d get for your money if you simply went to a restaurant. This tour is a must, whether your Spanish or Irish!” – Roger M (Jan, 2017)
“Fabulous, Fabulous, Fabulous!!!!”
This is without a doubt one of the best things to do in Dublin!! We booked it for a party of 10 as a surprise for my dads 60th birthday! From start to finish the Tapas experience was unbelievable!! Big big thanks to Paul for all his hard work in organising the trail, nothing was too much trouble at all!! – Grainne2013 (Jan 2017)
Duration: 2-3 Hours
Monday-Sunday: 2pm to 5pm tour (afternoon tours daily)
Sunday-Thursday: 6pm to 9pm tour (evening tours)
– Voucher is valid from January to December 2020
– Advance booking is essential and subject to availability
– To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention you have a “Taste Voucher”
– Voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking and be presented on arrival
– Cancellation policy – Less than 24 hours’ notice can result in your voucher being forfeited
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer