Once again TheTaste has secured one of the hottest dining experiences to open in Dublin this year. Taste at Rustic, Dylan McGrath’s newest creation is so much more than just dining out; it is an experience for all the senses which leaves a lasting impression. The menu has a westernised feel to it on some of the dishes, but McGrath has placed a huge emphasis on using authentic Japanese flavours. His unique, creative style and expert detail can be seen in every dish.
NOW OPEN ON SUNDAYS
We are very proud to bring you an exclusive invite to try a food experience that will have you telling friends about this very unique restaurant. Taste at Rustic is all about the experience and Dylan wants you to have the ultimate night out from the food, to the Champagne and Wine, no expense has been spared to make sure you have an unforgettable dining experience. This offer is worth over €160 however TheTaste has secured this amazing night out for only €80!
This experience is available from now until the end of September, 5 days per week (Tuesday to Saturday), your booking must be between 5-7pm and thetaste.ie tables will be required back by 9pm.
Your Offer Includes:
– 2 glasses of Champagne in Bar at Rustic on arrival
– 2 people dining on Omakase 4 Course Set Menu
– 1 serving of Sake to share with sushi and miso
– 1 bottle of Red or White Quinta da Alorna
Omakase 4 Course Set Menu:
BRICK TEMAKI – A dice of raw fresh fish bound in herbs with avocado and sesame, free standing in a crispy cone shaped pastry
MISO BROTH – Miso is a wonderful Japanese paste made from soya beans that we’ve used to make seasoned soups and stocks. Here we’ve done it in 3 different ways to bring out three different desired tastes.
NIGIRI x 3 – Hand sculpted sushi with well-seasoned rice underneath. Sometimes we dab on a little wasabi and we’ve played with the temperatures as well as the various tastes.
COOKED OVER COAL – Done in Peruvian and Japanese style. These are poached meats in various spices on metal rods. Cooked over Japanese charcoal, I’ve kept these large, to retain more flavour and we’ve used the best meat we could find.
LIGHT DESSERT FINISH – It’s often the style that the Japanese don’t finish with desserts, however here we’ve tries to keep them light and take some of their technique to produce flavours that are still relevant.
Read Our Review by Niamh Mannion
Dining in Taste at Rustic is so much more than mere eating; it is an experience for all the senses which leaves a lasting impression. There is a sense of drama in how your meal is presented and served to you but this theatricality cleverly involves the diner so that it does not feel contrived or that it is being used as a vehicle to mask or distract from mediocre food… and believe me, the food is good… VERY good! …Read More
Photos of Taste at Rustic
Map & Location of Taste at Rustic
Terms & Conditions
– Please call 01-7079596 to make your booking
– As Taste at Rustic is small and highly popular restaurant we recommend you book on the day of purchase and make sure you mention TheTaste.ie when booking
– You must print out your voucher and present to the restaurant on the night
– Your voucher is valid from now until the end of September
– Your can dine 5 days per week (Tuesday to Saturday) and your booking must be between 5-7pm
– Or you can now use your voucher on Sundays all night
– Taste at Rustic operates a 2 hour seating policy, thetaste.ie tables will be required back no later than 9pm
– Cannot be combined with any other offer
– You must be over 18 years old to avail of this offer
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant on the night