The scenic Inn at Dromoland commands panoramic views across the Clare Hills and Shannon Estuary. This hotel is located in Newmarket-on-Fergus just outside Ennis (a ten minute Drive) in County Clare along the main M18 Limerick – Galway motorway. It’s the perfect base for exploring some of Clare’s most well-known tourist attractions including the Burren, Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, Lahinch, Aillwee Caves, Doolin and the Cliffs of Moher.
The team at The Inn at Dromoland invite you to experience the surroundings of the Dromoland Castle Estate – the hotel is situated on 450 acres of wooded countryside, offering endless walks and activities to suit every guest.
The hotel features a fully equipped Health and Fitness Club, an indoor swimming pool, Shannigans Gastro Pub, Deerfields Restaurant, along with 152 spacious bedrooms, many of which offer a wonderful view over the Estate and the glorious Shannon Estuary. Guests of the Inn may also enjoy Golf and Spa facilities at the five star Dromoland Castle (advance booking is required).
Combining high levels of service, sumptuous dining options and wonderful facilities they look forward to ensuring you have a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
Your Package Options
– Midweek Special (Sunday to Thursday) – Enjoy a one night stay for two people with breakfast and late check out for €85
– Weekend Special (Friday & Saturday) – Enjoy a one night stay for two people with breakfast and late check out for €105
The Inn at Dromoland Hotel
Newmarket on Fergus,
Tel: 00 353 61 368161
Terms and Conditions:
– Offer is subject to availability upon booking with email@example.com
– Offer is available until the end of 30th November 2020 (excluding 23rd to 30th October)
– Late check out is until 1pm
– Your booking is subject to availability
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift.
– Must be 18 or over to purchase or use this offer.
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– 48-hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only