Based in Dublin 2, The Marker is located in one of the most vibrant cultural hubs of Dublin city – Grand Canal Square. At The Brasserie they understand that food is to be enjoyed and savoured, this is why they strive to use locally sourced produce where possible but always non processed fresh ingredients.
The team pride themselves on having an instinct on flavour, matching ingredients and techniques to create bold, innovative dishes and drinks.
When developing their ideas, they look at what guests have told them, emerging international trends and at all times, sticking to the philosophy that good food is simplicity executed perfectly.
It is the perfect venue to catch up with friends, family or colleagues to share a drink, some delicious food and a great night over the Christmas season.
Exclusively on TheTaste, The Marker Hotel is offering a 3 course lunch with a warm winter cocktail on arrival for two people for only €50.
Soup of the Day
Homemade Soda Bread
Kale, Salted Beets, Pickled Pears, Chestnut Praline
Chamomile Smoked Salmon
Kelp Salad, Damson Jam, Ginger Bread
Slow Cooked Celeriac, Cabbage, Mushroom Soy, Hazelnut & Rye
Smoked Potato Purée, Apricot Stuffing Croquette, Brussel Sprouts
‘John Stone’ Butchers Secret Steak
Braised Cheek, Horseradish Dumpling, Sour Potato, Black Radish
Traditional Christmas Pudding
Spiced Brandy Sauce, Cranberry
Chocolate & Peanut Gateau
Peanut Brittle, Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Irish Cheese Board
Homemade Pear & Raisin Chutney, Ditty’s Oat Cakes & Water Biscuits
– Offer available from November 1st until December 22nd
– This offer includes a 3 course lunch with a warm winter cocktail on arrival for two people
– Bookings can be made by phone: 01-6875104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, please mention Taste voucher at booking stage
– Voucher available Tuesday to Friday, not available on Saturdays or Sundays for Le Drunch
– Available from 12:30pm – 2:00pm
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the hotel
– Must be over 18 to purchase
– All reservations are subject to availability
– Voucher must be redeemed in full in one visit
– Menus are seasonal and subject to change based on seasonality, for most up to date menu please check with The Brasserie at The Marker.
– Max 3 voucher are usable per table