Here in Taste HQ we are always trying to find something new for our readers and we are proud to say we have teamed up with The Oak to bring you a very unique night out. We will be running this event on the last Thursday of each month, but today we are putting the first one on sale for the 29th August places are limited to 24 people per evening.
What the event includes
– Campo Viejo Multi-Sensory Tasting & Colour Lab Experience
– Hosted by Campo Viejo Brand Ambassador
– Campo Viejo Cava on arrival
– 9 paired Tapas Dishes served with all Campo Viejo Wines throughout the evening
– Design, Paint & Take Home Your Own Bottle of Campo Viejo
– Limited Tickets €49.50 pp
About The Oak
Situated on the corner of Dame and Parliament Street surrounded by Dublin’s finest architecture, Dublin City Hall and Dublin Castle is where you’ll find The Oak. A spot emanating elegance and old-world charm. The Oak is a stunning continental style café bar with contemporary Irish food and full drinks menu that effortlessly brings you from day to night.
1-3 Parliament Street
Dublin 2, Ireland.
+353 (0) 1 671 8267
– Voucher is valid for the event on 29th August 2019
– Offer must be booked in advance
– Booking must be made directly to restaurant by calling +353 (0) 1 671 8267
– Voucher must be printed and presented to restaurant on arrival
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event
– Overspend is paid directly to the restaurant on the night