Bagots Hutton is an eclectic restaurant that combines the fresh and modern dishes of a world-class bistro with an exciting wine list. A venue in which great meals and drink are made fun, versatile and friendly, whether you are looking for a quick and tasty lunch, an inviting spot for a date or simple a place to relaxed with friends and share a bottle of wine.
Thursdays at Bagots Hutton are consistently good nights, as they run their weekly Supper Club, with live entertainment from 8:00 pm provided by the soothing bossa nova tunes of Bradley Gillis & the Bossa Novas.
Today they’re offering readers of TheTaste the opportunity to treat themselves to an evening of fun and music while enjoying a three course dinner with a bottle of wine for only €69.99.
“As soon as you walk in the door the first thing to strike you is the bold, mustard, Chesterfield sofas and stylish tweed chairs, which after Christmas will house an all day menu and separate bar serving teas and coffee in the morning, to glasses of fine wine in the evening.”
– Vouchers for the supper club are valid Thursday evenings only
– This offer is valid from June 1st until the 30th of November
– Guests have to be at least 18 years of age
– For vouchers to be accepted, a reservation must be made in advance by emailing email@example.com
– On booking please mention your TheTaste voucher number
– Vouchers must be presented on arrival
– 3 course dinner includes choice of starters, mains and dessert, plus a bottle of house wine
– Booking is subject to availability
– Offer is based on a set menu
– Menu is subject to change and availability