Trim Castle Hotel will be hosting two amazing shows this November and December. Pat Shortt will be entertaining guests on Saturday the 16th of December with his hilarious new tour ‘How’s Tings’. On the 19th of November Phil Coulter will preform his new show ‘Pure Gold’.
This 4 Star Hotel in Trim Co. Meath sits with quiet authority overlooking the truly magnificent Trim Castle.
Pat Shortt returns with a brand new show, How’s Tings. In his inimitable high energy anarchic style of performance Pat brings his unique comic look at every day Irish characters and turns the normal to abnormal.
In How’s Tings, Pat introduces us to a variety of new characters. Such as Eugene, the chairman of the local drama committee and every other committee in the parish who shares with us his mundane insight into parish politics and Sr Eucharia with her hilarious look at religious life in small town Ireland.
There is two options for this hilarious event:
A ticket and dinner is priced at €55 per person. Doors open at 8pm.
A ticket, overnight stay and dinner is priced at €115 per person sharing. Doors open at 8pm.
“Pure Gold” was how a U.S. Critic recently described a Phil Coulter show. It struck a chord with the man himself. “It seemed to tick a lot of boxes” said Phil, so he hi-jacked the title for his new show and album.
His new show, Pure Gold, will feature Phil’s personal favourites as he trawls through his 50 years of creativity. As he says himself, “It will be a different and interesting collection – some of the big hits alongside some that I thought should have been hits!
There is two options for Pure Gold:
A ticket and pre-show dinner in Jules Restaurant is priced at €55 per person. Doors open at 7:30pm.
A ticket, overnight stay and pre-show dinner in Jules Restaurant is priced at €92.50 per person. Doors open at 7:30pm.
For more information click HERE.
Trim Castle Hotel,
– Each offer is a once off ticketed event
– Please make your reservation directly to Trim Castle Hotel by calling +353 (0)469483000 or emailing email@example.com
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and voucher number given, and it must be presented on arrival
– Please present a print copy of this voucher on arrival
– Room price is based on two people sharing, double or twin occupancy only
– Your ticket can only be used on the date of event
– You must be over 18 years to attend this event
– This tickets cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased