Salted Date Caramel Breakfast Bowl Recipe By My Nutrition Ireland
Salted Date Caramel Breakfast Bowl Recipe By My Nutrition Ireland. Can not think of a better way to start the day, than getting excited about breakfast, with this recipe it feels like you are having dessert and a super healthy bowl of goodness for breakfast. We think this one is going to become one of your favourite breakfast recipes, no doubt.
– 1/3 cup coconut milk (from a can)
– ¼ cup brown rice syrup or maple syrup
– 1 cup soft dates, pitted
– 1 tbsp miso paste
– 1 tsp molasses
– ½ tsp vanilla
– Coconut Yogurt
– Granola or porridge
– Macadamia nuts, almonds or cashew-nuts
– Coconut flakes
– Cocoa nibs
– bananas & pears, sliced
– Freeze dried raspberries (or fresh)
1. Add all the ingredients into a high speed blender or food processor, in the order listed and blend until completely smooth and creamy. Scrape down the sides as needed.
2. Store in an air tight jar in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
3. Serve as part of your breakfast bowl with all of some of the toppings above, you can vary the toppings to your own liking,
4. This date salted caramel sauce, goes great with any dessert recipes, smoothie bowls, ice cream, or just on toast! Delicious every time.
My Nutrition Ireland is a Nutritional & Health Consultancy, set up by Thomas Coleman and Jeeny Maltese in 2013. Understanding the importance of Health, how it impacts on people’s well-being & performance. Jeeny Maltese is a chef, passionate about Food & Health. A talented chef described as a “Latin Nigella Lawson”. Tom Coleman, a Nutritionist with a background in Science & Health Promotion, with a life time passion in Health, Sports & Science.