Festive Fun – Strandhill People’s Market Announces Dates For Their Christmas Market
The Strandhill People’s Market has announced dates for their special festive Christmas markets this December, so what better time to plan your trip out west.
Taking place on Fridays and Sundays from December 1st, the Christmas markets are kicking off at 5pm on December 1st at Hangar 1 at Sligo Airport.
Visitors to Strandhill’s Christmas market will experience over 50 stalls selling everything from crafts, speciality food, Christmas trees, decorations and mulled wine.
The launch night on December 1st will also see the market switch on the Christmas lights (and there may even be a visit from the man in red too).
– Friday 1st December 5pm-9pm
– Sunday 3rd December 11am-4pm
– Friday 8th December 5pm-9pm
– Sunday 10th December 11am-4pm
– Friday 15th December 5pm-9pm
– Sunday 17th December 11am-4pm
– Friday 22nd December 5pm-9pm
Meanwhile, you’ll find us in Sligo!