Three Ingredient Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe by Sapana Behl
A very easy and super creamy three ingredients raspberry and mint ice cream.
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- few mint leaves
- a drop of mint extract
- Refrigerate the coconut milk overnight. The next day when you are ready to make the ice cream remove the milk can from the fridge.
- Muddle the mint leaves with raspberry jam and set aside.
- Open the can and scoop out the thick coconut milk. Drain the coconut water and use it in any other recipe, maybe add in smoothies or juices.
- Now take a chilled bowl, and add the thickened coconut milk in it.
- Use the chilled beaters attachment and beat the cream until cream is light and fluffy.
- Gently fold in raspberry jam, and add mint extract.
- Transfer the cream mixture into a 7 or 8″ loaf tin and cover it with cling wrap.
- Freeze for about 4-6 hours. Once the ice cream is set scoop and serve.
Sapana Behl is a Waterford based vegetarian food blogger. She’s an Aquarian, food fanatic, amateur food photographer and recipe developer. Her blog https://cookingwithsapana.com is a repertoire of simple, easy and healthy recipes from India and around the world and is suitable for people of all ages. The inspiration behind this blog is her family and they are the sole food taster and food critic of her recipes.
She loves cooking and spending time in the kitchen for most of the day. She loves exploring different cuisines and trying new food recipes. Whether it is Indian, Italian, Mediterranean or African cuisine, she has tried recipes from many cuisines and posted on her website. Over 7 years of her recipe inventions and food blogging carrier she has worked with a range of popular brands of US, India, and Europe. She is Publisher at Honest Cooking Magazine and has endorsed many brands including Badia spices, Chiabia, Santa Rita wines, Seed necessities, Hill Bros, and Celestial tea. When she’s not cooking, she loves watching food documentaries, practicing Yoga, or Crocheting. Her motto is to stay healthy, keep eating healthy food, and enjoy life. Every the day is a present from nature, so nurture and live it like it’s your best day!
Find Sapana Behl on social media Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest