Three Wonderfully Easy Christmas Cocktails to Mix at your Next Party
This Christmas, shake things up with a festive drinks. The three recipes well share below are not only delicious and eye-catching, they are extremely easy Christmas cocktails to make so you’ll shine as a host with very little effort.
BACARDÍ RED RUM PUNCH
Perfect for sharing with friends over the holidays, this classic rum punch is made with juicy orange and pineapple, all balanced by the vibrant flavours of cranberry and grenadine.
– 1 part BACARDÍ Carta Blanca
– ¼ part grenadine
– 1 part orange juice
– 1 part pineapple juice
– ½ part cranberry juice
– 1 lemon, sliced
1. In a large container, combine all liquid ingredients and refrigerate until chilled.
2. Just before serving, pour into a punch bowl with ice.
3. Garnish with lemon slices. Serve with a lemon wheel.
BOMBAY SAPPHIRE FESTIVE MOROCCAN GIN & TONIC
This is a cool twist on the classic G&T, ideal for when you want something refreshing.
– 35 ml Bombay Sapphire
– Mint leaves
– 25 ml lime cordial
– 100 ml premium tonic water
– Lemon wedge and mint sprig
1. Pour the Bombay Sapphire and lime cordial into a glass.
2. Add the mint leaves and fill with ice
3. Top with premium tonic water and garnish with a lemon wedge and mint sprig.
GREY GOOSE CRANBERRY SPARKLER
These easy Christmas cocktails take on a popular cocktail sparkles with Grey Goose Vodka and a sharp splash of cranberry juice.
– 35 ml Grey Goose vodka
– 50 ml Club Soda
– 50 ml Cranberry Juice
1. Pour Grey Goose vodka on a chilled lowball glass filled with ice.
2. Top with club soda, and add a splash of cranberry juice.
3. Garnish with cranberries on a cocktail pick or a lime wedge.