The Kingdom Claims The Crown in TripAdvisor’s Annual Travellers’ Choice Awards
TripAdvisor‘s annual Travellers’ Choice Awards has crowned Kerry the king of Irish hotel destinations, with seven of the top 25 hotels in Ireland located within the kingdom.
Topping the list is The Killarney Park Hotel, with Niamh O’Shea, the 5-star hotel’s General Manager, commenting:
“Killarney Park Hotel is incredibly proud to accept such an accolade from Trip Advisor that rates travel experiences first-hand from customers.
“Such an award is testimony to the fantastic effort from our amazing team who have provided exceptional service, impeccable standards and ‘Warmth Beyond the Smile’ for the past 25+ years to all of our guests.”
The Kerry hotel claimed the top spot from Harvey’s Point in Donegal, a hotel which had topped the ranks for four years in a row.
TripAdvisor’s Top 25 Irish hotels 2018
1. Killarney Park Hotel, Killarney, Co. Kerry
2. Harvey’s Point, Lough Eske, Co. Donegal
3. Ashford Castle, Cong, Co. Mayo
4. Hayfield Manor, Co. Cork
5. Ballygarry House Hotel, Tralee, Co. Kerry
6. The Merrion, Co. Dublin
7. Castle Durrow, Durrow, Co. Laois
8. Dromoland Castle, Newmarket-on-Fergus, Co Clare
9. Villa Rose Hotel, Ballybofey, Co. Donegal
10. Absolute Hotel, Co. Limerick
11. The Marker Hotel, Co. Dublin
12. Shandon Hotel and Spa, Co. Donegal
13. Killarney Royal, Co. Kerry
14. International Hotel Killarney, Co. Kerry
15. Clontarf Castle, Co. Dublin
16. Ballynahinch Castle Hotel, Co. Galway
17. Dunmore House Hotel, Co. Cork
18. Westport Plaza Hotel, Co. Mayo
19. Rathmullan House, Co. Donegal
20. The River Lee, Co. Cork
21. Lake Hotel, Co. Kerry
22. Ariel House, Co. Dublin
23. The Europe Hotel, Co. Kerry
24. Manor West Hotel, Co. Kerry
25. Castle Leslie, Co. Monaghan
For more information, visit tripadvisor.ie.