Experience a WILDE night of food and theatre this October during the Dublin Theatre Festival so be sure not to miss a visit to the theatre, with Druid’s “King of the Castle” at The Gaiety Theatre and “Ulysses” at The Abbey, both just minutes from WILDE.
With its beautiful 1930s backdrop and chic city centre location, WILDE is the perfect spot to enjoy a bite to eat before your cultural night at the theatre.
WILDE’s executive chef Sandeep Singh has designed the perfect pre-theatre menu, with signature dishes and renowned seafood offerings like Seared Tuna, Linguini of Castletownbere Scallops, alongside Skeaghanore Duck Breast and Wild Mushroom Risotto.
For those with a sweet tooth, the offering includes a classic Warm Apple Tart, Blueberry Crème Brûlée or a divine Valrhona Dark Chocolate Tart.
Diners can choose the full three-course menu or simply select a lighter two-course offering. The menu is bursting with seasonal produce, deletable desserts and winter warming dishes of indulgence.
Tempt your tastebuds by having a look at the full menu below:
– Seared Tuna, warm nicoise salad, baby potato
– Heirloom Beetroot Salad with Figs, truffle honey, roasted beets
– Burrata for 2, vine tomatoes, kalamata olives & basil
– Skeaghanore Duck Breast, mango & sprout salad, toasted sesame seeds
– Chicken & Rice noodle soup
– Pan-fried Sea Bass Fillet, potato mousseline, sauté spinach, sauce vierge
– Linguini of Castletownbere Scallops, Palourde clams, chilli, garlic, rocket
– Wild Mushroom Risotto, truffle mascarpone
– Dry Aged Flat Iron Steak, chunky chips, peppercorn sauce & watercress
– Roasted Chicken Suprême, stir fried orzo, ginger, chilli, soy
– Classic Apple Tart, vanilla bean ice cream
– Blueberry Crème Brûlée, lemon & poppy seed shortbread
– Valrhona Dark Chocolate Tart, raspberry sorbet
Tea/coffee is included with the above menu. The two-course option is priced at €33, while the three-course menu is priced at €39.
WILDE’s pre-theatre men is available Monday to Friday from 5pm to 7pm. For more information and to make a reservation, visit www.wilde.ie/book-now. You can also book by phoning +353 1 646 3352.