Win 2 Tickets to Beefeater 24 Drinking in The Dark at House Dublin – CLOSED
Awaken your senses for a night of ‘Drinking in the Dark’ on Wednesday 21st February 2018 at House Dublin. Beefeater 24 Drinking in the dark is a sensory experience which guests are challenged to create the “ultimate” gin and tonic using all their senses except their sight.
It is an interactive experience which will transform the perception of “how to drink gin” for everyone. Hosted by Spirits Specialist Ciara Farrell.
Guests will be lead through the venue to a darkened area and will be blindfolded during this experience to highlight the importance of utilising your senses to create the perfect gin and tonic. Bespoke Beefeater 24 cocktails will be served throughout the event.
Beefeater 24, was created by the most experienced master gin distiller in the world, Desmond Payne (MBE) who has over 50 years’ experience in the industry. Beefeater 24 is an authentic dry gin distilled in the heart of London city it is an elegant and sophisticated gin created with 12 hand-selected botanicals, including Japanese Sencha tea and Chinese green tea.
You will learn on the evening about the influences of botanicals and how Master Distiller Desmond Payne, used all his senses to create this premium London Dry Gin.
TheTaste and Beefeater 24 are giving one lucky reader the chance to Win 2 tickets to Beefeater 24 Drinking in The Dark at House Dublin.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
This competition is now closed….. The winner is Sinead Smyth… Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight Monday 19th 2018
– Overall winner will be announced on Tuesday 20th 2018
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Beefeater 24) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.