The stylish 4 Star Hotel Kilkenny is situated 10 minutes from the city centre so it is the ideal base from which to explore all Kilkenny has to offer.
Kilkenny is a beautiful medieval city with a remarkable collection of well-preserved castles, churches, monastic sites and winding narrow lanes for the whole family to explore.
Taste Restaurant has a team of experienced and talented international chefs who specialise in combining local ingredients with elegance and style to create seasonal menus to please all palates.
Hotel Kilkenny are offering TheTaste readers a chance to win a two night mid term break for two adults and two children. The lucky winner will also get to choose any 2 Family Passes from the list below which will be included in your package:
– Reptile Zoo
– Jelly Tots
– Dunmore Caves
– Moody Monster Trail
– Castlecomer Discovery Park
This prize includes:
– 2 nights accommodation for 2 adults & 2 children
– Full Irish breakfast each morning
– Dinner in Taste Restaurant on one evening
– FREE access to their supervised Kids Club for kids 4-12 years only
– Full use of Active Health & Fitness Club with 20m Swimming Pool
– Choose any 2 Family Passes to be included in your package.
To win a two night break at Hotel Kilkenny for two adults and two children with breakfast and dinner on one evening of your choice in Taste Restaurant simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter Your Details Below
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Michelle Hayden!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 23rd October 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 24th October 2017
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Subject to availability.
– The 2 night break will be available from Friday 27th October – Sunday 5th November
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Hotel Kilkenny) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– All family passes are based on 2 adults and 2 children
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.